- Läderach F.
- Münz C.
- Läderach F.
- Münz C.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders
- Plasma cell and B cell-targeted treatments for use in advanced multiple sclerosis.Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2019; 35: 19-25
- Memory B cells are major targets for effective immunotherapy in relapsing multiple sclerosis.EBioMedicine. 2017; 16: 41-50
Berger, J.R., 2006. Natalizumab. Drugs Today 42, 639–655.
- Multiple sclerosis remission following antiretroviral therapy in an HIV-infected man.J. Neurovirol. 2014; 20: 640-643
- Innate immune responses against Epstein Barr virus infection.J. Leukoc. Biol. 2013; 94: 1185-1190
- Multiple sclerosis: the environment and causation.Curr. Opin. Neurol. 2007; 20: 261-268
- Is EBV the cause of multiple sclerosis?.Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2022; 58103636
- EBV and multiple sclerosis: Setting the research agenda.Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2022; 67104158
- Ofatumumab versus Teriflunomide in Multiple Sclerosis.N. Engl. J. Med. 2020; 383: 546-557
- Ocrelizumab versus Interferon Beta-1a in Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis.N. Engl. J. Med. 2017; 376: 221-234
- B-cell depletion with rituximab in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.N. Engl. J. Med. 2008; 358: 676-688
- Human endogenous retroviruses in neurological diseases.Trends Mol. Med. 2018; 24: 379-394
- Altered immune response to the epstein-barr virus as a prerequisite for multiple sclerosis.Cells. 2022; 11https://doi.org/10.3390/cells11172757
- Increased frequency and broadened specificity of latent EBV nuclear antigen-1-specific T cells in multiple sclerosis.Brain. 2006; 129: 1493-1506
- Acquisition of human immunodeficiency virus infection in a patient with multiple sclerosis: could these conditions positively influence each other's course?.J. Neurovirol. 2020; 26: 957-960
- The Potential for EBV Vaccines to Prevent Multiple Sclerosis.Front. Neurol. 2022; 13887794
- Could antiretroviral drugs be effective in multiple sclerosis? A case report.Eur. J. Neurol. 2011; 18: e110-e111
- Thymic output generates a new and diverse TCR repertoire after autologous stem cell transplantation in multiple sclerosis patients.J. Exp. Med. 2005; 201: 805-816
- Defective T-cell control of Epstein-Barr virus infection in multiple sclerosis.Clin. Transl. Immunology. 2017; 6: e126
- Epstein-Barr virus and multiple sclerosis.Science. 2022;
- Multiple sclerosis: the elevated antibody response to Epstein-Barr virus primarily targets, but is not confined to, the glycine-alanine repeat of Epstein-Barr nuclear antigen-1.J. Neuroimmunol. 2014; 272: 56-61
- Broader Epstein-Barr virus-specific T cell receptor repertoire in patients with multiple sclerosis.J. Exp. Med. 2022; 219https://doi.org/10.1084/jem.20220650
- Therapy with natalizumab is associated with high JCV seroconversion and rising JCV index values.Neurol. Neuroimmunol. Neuroinflamm. 2016; 3: e195
- Epstein-barr virus-specific CD8 T cells selectively infiltrate the brain in multiple sclerosis and interact locally with virus-infected cells: clue for a virus-driven immunopathological mechanism.J. Virol. 2019; 93https://doi.org/10.1128/JVI.00980-19
- Multiple sclerosis and subsequent human immunodeficiency virus infection: a case with the rare comorbidity, focus on novel treatment issues and review of the literature.In Vivo. 2017; 31: 1041-1046
- Epstein-Barr virus as a driver of multiple sclerosis.Sci. Immunol. 2022; 7: eabo7799
- Ublituximab versus teriflunomide in relapsing multiple sclerosis.N. Engl. J. Med. 2022; 387: 704-714
- Tenofovir as a treatment option for multiple sclerosis.Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2020; 46102569