Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders
- Age and disability drive cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis across disease subtypes.Mult. Scler. J. 2017; 23 ([Internet]Aug 13Available from:): 1258-1267
- Cognitive impairment among patients with multiple sclerosis: associations with employment and quality of life.Postgrad. Med. J. 2017; 93 ([Internet]MarAvailable from:): 143-147
- Lipid-specific immunoglobulin M in CSF predicts adverse long-term outcome in multiple sclerosis.Mult. Scler. 2008; 14 ([Internet][cited 2015 Jan 5]Available from:): 1208-1213
- Clinical and imaging assessment of cognitive dysfunction in multiple sclerosis.Lancet Neurol. 2015; 14 ([Internet]Available from:): 302-317https://doi.org/10.1016/S1474-4422(14)70250-9
- Biomarkers in multiple sclerosis: a review of diagnostic and prognostic factors.Neurol. i Neurochir. Polska Via Med. 2020; 54: 42-48
- Oligoclonal IgM bands in the cerebrospinal fluid of patients with relapsing MS to inform long-term MS disability.Mult. Scler. J. 2021; 27: 1706-1716
- Assessing the presence of oligoclonal IgM bands as a prognostic biomarker of cognitive decline in the early stages of multiple sclerosis.Brain Behav. 2021; ([Internet]Nov 18Available from:): e2405
- The hospital anxiety and depression scale.Acta Psychiatr. Scand. 1983; 67 (Jun): 361-370
- Cognitive impairment in patients with multiple sclerosis using the brief repeatable battery-neuropsychology test.Mult. Scler. J. 2006; 12 ([Internet]Available from:): 187-195
- Cognitive reserve in multiple sclerosis.Mult. Scler. J. 2013; 19 ([Internet]Available from:): 1122-1127