- •Through analysis of thirty pediatric patients diagnosed with MOGAD and treated with MMF for >1 year, our study further identified the efficacy and safety of MMF in treating pediatric MOGAD.
- •We explored risk factors which could predict recurrence during MMF treatment of MOGAD in our study, but no correlation between clinical features and relapse was found.
- •We reported some cases with escalation or de-escalation therapy in MOGAD cohort. Due to the small number of cases, no consistent conclusions can be drawn. Further studies are needed in this respect.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders
- E.U. paediatric MOG consortium consensus: part 5 - Treatment of paediatric myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein antibody-associated disorders.Eur. J. Paediatr. Neurol. 2020; 29: 41-53
- Steroid-sparing maintenance immunotherapy for MOG-IgG associated disorder.Neurology. 2020; 95: e111-e120
- Risk factors for academic difficulties in children with myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein antibody-associated acute demyelinating syndromes.Dev. Med. Child. Neurol. 2020; 62: 1075-1081
- Comparison of the response to rituximab between myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein and aquaporin-4 antibody diseases.Ann. Neurol. 2020; 87: 256-266
- Interleukin-6 inhibition with tocilizumab for relapsing MOG-IgG associated disorder (MOGAD): a case-series and review.Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2021; 48102696
- Disease course and treatment responses in children with relapsing myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein antibody-associated disease.JAMA Neurol. 2018; 75: 478-487
- Prognostic relevance of MOG antibodies in children with an acquired demyelinating syndrome.Neurology. 2017; 89: 900-908
- Neuromyelitis optica.Nat. Rev. Dis. Primer. 2020; 6: 85
- Clinical presentation and prognosis in MOG-antibody disease: a UK study.Brain. 2017; 140: 3128-3138
- Interleukin-6 receptor blockade in treatment-refractory MOG-IgG-associated disease and neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders.Neurol. Neuroimmunol. Neuroinflamm. 2021; 9: e1100
- MOG-IgG1 and co-existence of neuronal autoantibodies.Mult. Scler. 2021; 27: 1175-1186
- Long-term efficacy of mycophenolate mofetil in myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein antibody-associated disorders: a prospective study.Neurol. Neuroimmunol. Neuroinflamm. 2020; 7: e705
- Safety and efficacy of rituximab for relapse prevention in myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein immunoglobulin G (MOG-IgG)-associated disorders (MOGAD): a systematic review and meta-analysis.J. Neuroimmunol. 2022; 364577812
- MOG antibody-positive, benign, unilateral, cerebral cortical encephalitis with epilepsy.Neurol. Neuroimmunol. Neuroinflamm. 2017; 4: e322
- Clinical course, therapeutic responses and outcomes in relapsing MOG antibody-associated demyelination.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry. 2018; 89: 127-137
- Myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein antibody-associated disease: an immunopathological study.Brain. 2020; 143: 1431-1446
- Differential efficacy of mycophenolate mofetil in adults with relapsing myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein antibody-associated disorders.Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2021; 53103035
- Pediatric anti-N-methyl-d-aspartate receptor encephalitis with MOG-Ab co-existence: relapse propensity and treatability.Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2022; 58103447
- Treatment of MOG-IgG-associated disorder with rituximab: an international study of 121 patients.Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2020; 44102251
- Noncommunicable chronic disease prevention should start from childhood.Pediatr. Investig. 2021; 5: 3-5
- Follow-up study on Chinese children with relapsing MOG-IgG-associated central nervous system demyelination.Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2019; 28: 4-10
- Clinical features of anti-myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein antibody-associated diseases in children with cortical encephalitis.Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2020; 100: 1952-1955