- •Several connectivity were decreased in cognitively impaired patients with NMOSD.
- •Decreased connectivity were associated with worse cognitive performance.
- •Intranetwork connectivity in the pDMN were decreased in cognitively impaired patients.
- •Internetwork connectivity between SN and pDMN/rFPN were decreased in cognitively impaired patients.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders
- Tracking whole-brain connectivity dynamics in the resting state.Cereb. Cortex. 2014; 24: 663-676https://doi.org/10.1093/cercor/bhs352
- White matter atrophy and cognitive dysfunctions in neuromyelitis optica.PLoS One. 2012; 7: e33878https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0033878
- The brain's default network: anatomy, function, and relevance to disease.Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 2008; 1124: 1-38https://doi.org/10.1196/annals.1440.011
- Large-scale functional network connectivity mediate the associations of gut microbiota with sleep quality and executive functions.Hum. Brain Mapp. 2021; 42: 3088-3101https://doi.org/10.1002/hbm.25419
- Spatial and temporal independent component analysis of functional MRI data containing a pair of task-related waveforms.Hum. Brain Mapp. 2001; 13: 43-53https://doi.org/10.1002/hbm.1024
- Early predictors of disability of paediatric-onset AQP4-IgG-seropositive neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry. 2022; 93: 101-111https://doi.org/10.1136/jnnp-2021-327206
- DPARSF: A MATLAB toolbox for "pipeline" data analysis of resting-state fMRI.Front. Syst. Neurosci. 2010; 4https://doi.org/10.3389/fnsys.2010.00013
- Brain structural and functional reorganization in tinnitus patients without hearing loss after sound therapy: a preliminary longitudinal study.Front. Neurosci. 2021; 15573858https://doi.org/10.3389/fnins.2021.573858
- Cognitive impairment in NMOSD-More questions than answers.Brain Behav. 2020; 10: e01842https://doi.org/10.1002/brb3.1842
- The human brain is intrinsically organized into dynamic, anticorrelated functional networks.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A. 2005; 102: 9673-9678https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.0504136102
- A rating scale for depression.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry. 1960; 23: 56-62https://doi.org/10.1136/jnnp.23.1.56
- Functional connectivity alterations in neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder: correlation with disease duration and cognitive impairment.Clin. Neuroradiol. 2020; 30: 559-568https://doi.org/10.1007/s00062-019-00802-3
- Mechanisms of network changes in cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis.Neurology. 2021; 97: e1886-e1897https://doi.org/10.1212/WNL.0000000000012834
- Multimodal magnetic resonance imaging in relation to cognitive impairment in neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder.Sci. Rep. 2017; 7: 9180https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-017-08889-9
- The role of the posterior cingulate cortex in cognition and disease.Brain. 2014; 137: 12-32https://doi.org/10.1093/brain/awt162
- Large-scale brain network coupling predicts acute nicotine abstinence effects on craving and cognitive function.JAMA Psychiatry. 2014; 71: 523-530https://doi.org/10.1001/jamapsychiatry.2013.4091
- Structural MRI substrates of cognitive impairment in neuromyelitis optica.Neurology. 2015; 85: 1491-1499https://doi.org/10.1212/wnl.0000000000002067
- Mayo's Older African Americans normative studies: norms for Boston Naming Test, controlled oral word association, category fluency, animal naming, token test, WRAT-3 reading, trail making test, stroop test, and judgment of line orientation.Clin. Neuropsychol. 2005; 19: 243-269https://doi.org/10.1080/13854040590945337
- Electrophysiological signatures of resting state networks in the human brain.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A. 2007; 104: 13170-13175https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.0700668104
- Large-scale brain networks and psychopathology: a unifying triple network model.Trends Cogn. Sci. 2011; 15: 483-506https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tics.2011.08.003
- The effects of methylphenidate on whole brain intrinsic functional connectivity.Hum. Brain Mapp. 2014; 35: 5379-5388https://doi.org/10.1002/hbm.22557
- Cognitive impairment in neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders: a review of clinical and neuroradiological features.Front Neurol. 2019; 10: 608https://doi.org/10.3389/fneur.2019.00608
- Functional network organization of the human brain.Neuron. 2011; 72: 665-678https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuron.2011.09.006
- The montreal cognitive assessment: creating a crosswalk with the mini-mental state examination.J. Am. Geriatr. Soc. 2015; 63: 2370-2374https://doi.org/10.1111/jgs.13710
- Cognitive impairment and cortical degeneration in neuromyelitis optica.Ann. Neurol. 2013; 73: 65-76https://doi.org/10.1002/ana.23721
- Functional brain connectivity abnormalities and cognitive deficits in neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder.Mult. Scler. 2020; 26: 795-805https://doi.org/10.1177/1352458519845109
- Network attributes for segregation and integration in the human brain.Curr. Opin. Neurobiol. 2013; 23: 162-171https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conb.2012.11.015
- Mayo's Older Americans Normative studies: age- and IQ-adjusted norms for the trail-making test, the stroop test, and MAE controlled oral word association test.Clin. Neuropsychol. 2005; 19: 329-377https://doi.org/10.1080/13854040590945210
- Cognitive behavioral therapy may rehabilitate abnormally functional communication pattern among the triple-network in major depressive disorder: a follow-up study.J. Affect. Disord. 2022; 304: 28-39https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jad.2022.02.050
- Hamilton rating scale for anxiety (HAM-A).Occup. Med. 2015; 65 (Lond): 601https://doi.org/10.1093/occmed/kqv054
- International consensus diagnostic criteria for neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders.Neurology. 2015; 85: 177-189https://doi.org/10.1212/WNL.0000000000001729
- Competition between frontoparietal control and default networks supports social working memory and empathy.Soc. Cogn. Affect. Neurosci. 2015; 10: 1144-1152https://doi.org/10.1093/scan/nsu160
- DPABI: data processing & analysis for (resting-state) brain imaging.Neuroinformatics. 2016; 14: 339-351https://doi.org/10.1007/s12021-016-9299-4
- Cognitive characteristics in Chinese non-demented PD patients based on gender difference.Transl. Neurodegener. 2018; 7https://doi.org/10.1186/s40035-018-0120-1
- Reduced GABA levels in the medial prefrontal cortex are associated with cognitive impairment in patients with NMOSD.Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2022; 58103496https://doi.org/10.1016/j.msard.2022.103496
- Cognitive impairment in Chinese neuromyelitis optica.Mult. Scler. 2015; 21: 1839-1846https://doi.org/10.1177/1352458515576982
- The shape trail test: application of a new variant of the trail making test.PLoS One. 2013; 8: e57333https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0057333
- Altered structural networks in neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder related with cognition impairment and clinical features.Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2021; 48102714https://doi.org/10.1016/j.msard.2020.102714
- Predicting regional neurodegeneration from the healthy brain functional connectome.Neuron. 2012; 73: 1216-1227https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuron.2012.03.004