- •Neutropenia may seldom complicate treatment with anti-CD20 drugs.
- •Late-onset neutropenia was common and frequently symptomatic.
- •Treatment with G-CSF was not associated with relapses.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders
- Late-onset neutropenia in patients with rheumatoid arthritis after treatment with rituximab.J. Rheumatol. 2014; 41: 858-861https://doi.org/10.3899/jrheum.130526
- Non-late-onset neutropaenia following treatment of multiple sclerosis with ocrelizumab.Neurologia. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nrl.2021.01.010
- Late-onset neutropenia in a multiple sclerosis patient after first dose ocrelizumab switched from rituximab.Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2020; 43102155https://doi.org/10.1016/j.msard.2020.102155
- Severe delayed-onset neutropenia induced by Ocrelizumab.Neurohospitalist. 2021; 11: 59-61https://doi.org/10.1177/1941874420936438
- Late-onset neutropenia following ocrelizumab therapy for multiple sclerosis.Neurology. 2019; 92: 435-436https://doi.org/10.1212/WNL.0000000000006924
- Lymphopenia during treatment with dimethyl fumarate in patients with multiple sclerosis: Prevalence, predicting factors and clinical outcomes.Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2022; 57103357https://doi.org/10.1016/j.msard.2021.103357
- Efficacy and safety of ofatumumab in recently diagnosed, treatment-naive patients with multiple sclerosis: Results from ASCLEPIOS I and II.Mult. Scler. J. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1177/13524585221078825
- Ocrelizumab versus interferon beta-1a in relapsing multiple sclerosis.N. Engl. J. Med. 2017; 376: 221-234https://doi.org/10.1056/nejmoa1601277
- Rituximab in multiple sclerosis at general hospital level.Acta Neurol. Scand. 2020; 141: 491-499https://doi.org/10.1111/ane.13225
- Late-onset neutropenia (LON) recur in a MS patient after the second cycle of ocrelizumab: a case report.Neurol. Sci. 2021; 42: 3933-3935https://doi.org/10.1007/s10072-021-05379-9
- Anti-CD20 therapies for multiple sclerosis: current status and future perspectives.J. Neurol. 2022; 269: 1316-1334https://doi.org/10.1007/s00415-021-10744-x
- Rituximab- and ocrelizumab-induced early- and late-onset neutropenia in a multiple sclerosis patient.Neurol. Sci. 2021; 42: 3893-3895https://doi.org/10.1007/s10072-021-05357-1
- ORATORIO clinical investigators. Ocrelizumab versus placebo in primary progressive multiple sclerosis.N. Engl. J. Med. 2017; 376: 209-220https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1606468
- Multiple sclerosis flares associated with recombinant granulocyte colony-stimulating factor.Neurology. 2000; 54: 2147-2150https://doi.org/10.1212/WNL.54.11.2147
- Severe late-onset neutropenia induced by ocrelizumab in a multiple sclerosis patient: A case report.Clin. Case Reports. 2022; 10: 1-4https://doi.org/10.1002/ccr3.5299
- Late-onset neutropenia after anti-CD20 therapy for multiple sclerosis, neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders and MOG antibody-associated disease: A prospective study.Rev. Neurol. (Paris). 2022; 178: 253-255https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neurol.2021.06.007
- Late-onset neutropenia after RITUXIMAB therapy for multiple sclerosis, neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders and MOG-antibody-associated diseases.Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.msard.2020.102019
- Severe neutropenia after rituximab-treatment of multiple sclerosis.Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2018; 20: 3-5https://doi.org/10.1016/j.msard.2017.12.005
- Rituximab-induced late-onset neutropenia.BMJ Case Rep. 2019; 12: 1-2https://doi.org/10.1136/bcr-2019-233569
- Late-onset neutropenia following rituximab therapy in rheumatic diseases: Association with B lymphocyte depletion and infections.Arthritis Rheum. 2011; 63: 2209-2214https://doi.org/10.1002/art.30427
- Safety and efficacy of rituximab as first- and second line treatment in multiple sclerosis – A cohort study.Mult. Scler. J. - Exp. Transl. Clin. 2021; 7https://doi.org/10.1177/2055217320973049
- Serious safety events in rituximab-treated multiple sclerosis and related disorders.Ann. Clin. Transl. Neurol. 2020; 7: 1477-1487https://doi.org/10.1002/acn3.51136
- Late onset absolute neutropenia associated with ocrelizumab treatment in multiple sclerosis: a case report and review of the literature.J. Neurol. Sci. 2020; 409116603https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jns.2019.116603