Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders
- B cell depletion therapies in autoimmune disease: advances and mechanistic insights.Nat. Rev. Drug Discov. 2021; 20: 179-199
- Comparison of the efficacy and safety of anti-CD20 B cells depleting drugs in multiple sclerosis.Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2021; 49102787
TG Therapeutics Announces FDA Acceptance of Biologics [Internet]. [cited 2022 May 9]. Available from: https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/12/14/2351552/8790/en/TG-Therapeutics-Announces-FDA-Acceptance-of-Biologics-License-Application-for-Ublituximab-as-a-Treatment-for-Patients-with-Relapsing-Forms-of-Multiple-Sclerosis.html.
Long-Term Treatments for Multiple Sclerosis | MSAA [Internet]. [cited 2022 May 9]. Available from: https://mymsaa.org/ms-information/treatments/long-term/.
Cochrane. RevMan | Cochrane Training [Internet]. [cited 2021 Jun 16]. Available from: https://training.cochrane.org/online-learning/core-software-cochrane-reviews/revman.
Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Ublituximab in Participants With Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis (RMS) (ULTIMATE 1) [Internet]. [cited 2022 May 9]. Available from: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03277261.
Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Ublituximab in Participants With Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis (RMS) (ULTIMATE II) [Internet]. [cited 2022 May 9]. Available from: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03277248.
- A phase 2 multicenter study of ublituximab, a novel glycoengineered anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody, in patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis.Mult. Scler. J. 2021; 27: 420-429
- Phase 3 results of the ULTIMATE I & II global studies: ublituximab versus teriflunomide in relapsing multiple sclerosis.Mult. Scler. J. 2021; (SAGE PUBLICATIONS LTD 1 OLIVERS YARD, 55 CITY ROAD, LONDON EC1Y 1SP, ENGLANDp): 70-72
Steinman L., Fox E., Hartung H.P., Alvarez E., Qian P., Wray S., et al. Efficacy and safety of Ublituximab versus Teriflunomide in relapsing multiple sclerosis: results of the Phase 3 ULTIMATE I and II trials (4494). AAN Enterprises; 2021.
- Monoclonal antibodies in the treatment of relapsing multiple sclerosis: an overview with emphasis on pregnancy, vaccination, and risk management.Neurotherapeutics. 2022; : 1-21