Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders
- Influence of diet in multiple sclerosis: A systematic review.Adv. Nutr. 2017; 8: 463-472
- Individual and co-occurring SNAP risk factors.Int. J. MS Care. 2016; 18: 298-304
- Psychosocial correlates of dietary intake: advancing dietary intervention.Annu. Rev. Nutr. 1999; 19: 17-40
- Diet and multiple sclerosis: scoping review of web-based recommendations.Interact. J. Med. Res. 2019; 8: e10050
- Multiple sclerosis.Lancet. 2008; 372: 1502-1517
- Symptomatic therapy in multiple sclerosis: a review for a multimodal approach in clinical practice.Ther. Adv. Neurol. Disord. 2011; 4: 139-168
- The role of diet in multiple sclerosis: A review.Nutr. Neurosci. 2017; 6: 377-390
- Use of vitamins and dietary supplements by patients mith multiple sclerosis: A review.JAMA Neurol. 2018; 75: 1013-1021
- A survey of dietary characteristics in a large population of people with multiple sclerosis.Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2018; 22: 12-18
- A simple method to assess exercise behavior in the community.Can. J. Appl. Sport Sci. 1985; 10: 141-146
Government of Canada, 2006. Dietary Reference Intakes. https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/food-nutrition/healthy-eating/dietary-reference-intakes/tables/reference-values-macronutrients-dietary-reference-intakes-tables-2005.html (accessed 25 September 2018).
- Optimism, dietary habits, body mass index and smoking among young Finnish adults.Appetite. 2005; 45: 169-176
- Does vitamin C influence neurodegenerative diseases and psychiatric disorders?.Nutrients. 2017; 9: 659
- Validity and reliability of the new Canadian Nutrition Screening Tool in the “real-world” hospital setting.Eur. J. Clin. Nutr. 2015; 69: 558-564
- Malnutrition: the spectre at the feast.J. R. Coll. Physicians Edinb. 2008; 38: 317-321
- Neurological disability and its association with walking impairment in multiple sclerosis: brief review.Neurodegen. Dis. Man. 2014; 4: 491-500
- Physical activity and nutritional behaviors of women with physical disabilities: physical, psychological, social, and environmental influences.Womens Health Issues. 2006; 16: 323-333
- Correlates of participation in meaningful activities among people with multiple sclerosis.J. Rehabil. Med. 2015; 47: 538-545
- Self-assessment of neurologic impairment in multiple sclerosis.Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair. 1997; 11: 207-211
ESHA Research, 2019. Food Processor Nutrition Analysis Software. https://esha.com/products/food-processor/ (accessed 24 June 2019).
- Prevalence and treatment of spasticity reported by multiple sclerosis patients.Mult. Scler. 2004; 10: 589-595
- Nutritional status and anthropometric measurements of patients with multiple sclerosis.Saudi Med. J. 2012; 33: 160-166
- Disability and food access and insecurity: A scoping review of the literature.Health Place. 2019; 57: 107-121
- Macronutrients intake in Iranian multiple sclerosis patients.J. Med. Sci. 2007; 7: 422-426
- Is malnutrition a problem for multiple sclerosis patients?.J. Clin. Neurosci. 2014; 21: 1603-1605
Statistics Canada, 2017. Canadian Community Health Survey – Nutrition: Nutrient intakes from food and nutritional supplements. https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/daily-quotidien/170620/dq170620b-eng.htm (accessed 20 June 2017).
- Eating patterns in women with multiple sclerosis.J. Neurosci. Nurs. 1999; 31: 152-158
- Dietary assessment methodology for nutritional assessment: A practical approach.Top. Clin. Nutr. 2015; 30: 33-46
- The obesity epidemic in the United States–gender, age, socioeconomic, racial/ethnic, and geographic characteristics: a systematic review and meta-regression analysis.Epidemiol. Rev. 2007; 29: 6-28
- Brain function in the elderly: role of vitamin B12 and folate.Br. Med. Bull. 1999; 55: 669-682
Wrieden, W, Peace H, Armstrong, J, Barton, K, 2003. A short review of dietary assessment methods used in national and scottish research studies. https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.529.9569&rep=rep1&type=pdf (accessed 22 November 2017).