Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders
UniProtKB - A6NFY7 (SDHF1_HUMAN). https://www.uniprot.org/uniprot/A6NFY7. accessed 1/4/, 2021.
- Analysis of protein-coding genetic variation in 60,706 humans.Nature (London). 2016; 536: 285-291
- SDHAF1, encoding a LYR complex-II specific assembly factor, is mutated in SDH-defective infantile leukoencephalopathy.Nat Genet. 2009; 41: 654-656
- Leukoencephalopathy with accumulated succinate is indicative of SDHAF1 related complex II deficiency.Orphanet journal of rare diseases. 2012; 7 (69-69)
- Disease-causing SDHAF1 mutations impair transfer of fe-S clusters to SDHB.Cell metabolism. 2016; 23: 292-302
- The LYR factors SDHAF1 and SDHAF3 mediate maturation of the iron-sulfur subunit of succinate dehydrogenase.Cell metabolism. 2014; 20: 253-266
- Magnetic resonance imaging spectrum of succinate dehydrogenase-related infantile leukoencephalopathy.Ann Neurol. 2016; 79: 379-386
- Standards and guidelines for the interpretation of sequence variants: A joint consensus recommendation of the american college of medical genetics and genomics and the association for molecular pathology.Genet Med. 2015; 17: 405-423
Franklin by genoox. https://Franklin.genoox.com/clinical-db/variant/snp/chr19-36486328-A-T web site. Accessed 03/14/, 2021.
- Value of 3T susceptibility-weighted imaging in the diagnosis of multiple sclerosis.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2020; 41: 1001-1008
- Misdiagnosis of multiple sclerosis: Impact of the 2017 McDonald criteria on clinical practice.Neurology. 2019; 92: 26-33
The listed authors all contributed equally to the writing, review, and editing of the case report.