Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders
- Association of MRI metrics and cognitive impairment in radiologically isolated syndromes.Neurology. 2012; 78: 309-314https://doi.org/10.1212/WNL.0b013e31824528c9
- Improving the characterization of radiologically isolated syndrome suggestive of multiple sclerosis.PLoS One. 2011; 6: e19452https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0019452
- Predicting cognitive decline in multiple sclerosis: a 5-year follow-up study.Brain. 2018; 141: 2605-2618https://doi.org/10.1093/brain/awy202
- A comparison study of cognitive deficits in radiologically and clinically isolated syndromes.Mult. Scler. 2016; 22: 250-253https://doi.org/10.1177/1352458515591072
- Gray matter involvement in radiologically isolated syndrome.Medicine (Baltimore). 2016; 95: e3208https://doi.org/10.1097/MD.0000000000003208
- Cognitive function in radiologically isolated syndrome.Mult. Scler. 2010; 16: 919-925https://doi.org/10.1177/1352458510375707
- Incidental MRI anomalies suggestive of multiple sclerosis: the radiologically isolated syndrome.Neurology. 2009; 72: 800-805https://doi.org/10.1212/01.wnl.0000335764.14513.1a
- Radiologically isolated syndrome: 5-year risk for an initial clinical event.PLoS One. 2014; 9: e90509https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0090509
- Gray matter trophism, cognitive impairment, and depression in patients with multiple sclerosis.Mult. Scler. 2017; 23: 1864-1874https://doi.org/10.1177/1352458517692886
- Brain atrophy in radiologically isolated syndromes.J. Neuroimaging. 2015; 25: 68-71https://doi.org/10.1111/jon.12182