Is premature ageing a driver of late worsening in people with multiple sclerosis?
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Aging in polio.Phys. Med. Rehabil. Clin. N. Am. 2005; 16: 197-218
- A time to fast.Science. 2018; 362: 770-775
- Caloric restriction and cellular senescence.Mech. Ageing. Dev. 2018; 176: 19-23
- Brain health: time matters in multiple sclerosis.Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2016; 9: S5-48
- Patients with multiple sclerosis show increased oxidative stress markers and somatic telomere length shortening.Mol. Cell. Biochem. 2015; 400: 183-187
- Telomere length is associated with disability progression in multiple sclerosis.Ann. Neurol. 2019; 86: 671-682
- Epigenetic mechanisms underlying lifespan and age-related effects of dietary restriction and the ketogenic diet.Mol. Cell. Endocrinol. 2017; 455: 33-40
- Cellular senescence in progenitor cells contributes to diminished remyelination potential in progressive multiple sclerosis.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 2019; 116: 9030-9039
- Estimates of age-dependent cutoffs for pathological brain volume loss using SIENA/FSL – a longitudinal brain volumetry study in healthy adults.Neurobiol. Aging. 2018; 65: 1-6
- Defining cognitive reserve and implications for cognitive aging.Curr. Neurol. Neurosci. Rep. 2019; 19: 1
- Aging, comorbidities, and the importance of finding biomarkers for HIV-associated neurocognitive disorders.J. Neurovirol. 2019; 25: 673-685
- Brain reserve against physical disability progression over 5 years in multiple sclerosis.Neurology. 2016; 86: 2006-2009
Published online: February 01, 2020
© 2020 Published by Elsevier B.V.