- •This is a single case report of LETM during the initial phase of CLL.
- •Neurological involvement in CLL is very rare.
- •Diagnosis of CNS involvement in CLL is difficult, due to heterogeneous presentation.
- •Prognosis in CNS involvement is related to the natural history of CLL .
2. Case report
Declaration of Competing Interest
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and the central nervous system: a clinical and pathological study.Neurology. 1996; 46: 19-25
- Incidence of central nervous system involvement in chronic lymphocytic leukemia and outcome to treatment.J. Neurol. 2008; 255: 828-830
- Leptomeningeal disease in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.Clin. Neurol. Neurosurg. 2007; 109: 896-901
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia with central nervous system involvement: report of two cases with a comprehensive literature review.J Neuro.-Oncol. 2012; 106: 185-200
- Cavernous sinus syndrome.Bayl. Univ. Med. Cent. 2017; 30: 455-456
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia with clinical debut as neurological involvement: a rare phenomenon and the need for better predictive markers.BMC Hematol. 2017; 17: 3
- Central nervous system involvement in chronic lymphocytic leukemia: uncommon manifestation with unde?ned therapeutic management.Leuk. Lymphoma. 2014; 55: 1939-1941
- Prevalence and characteristics of central nervous system involvement by chronic lymphocytic leukemia.Haematologica. 2016; 101: 458-465
- Central nervous involvement by chronic lymphocytic leukaemia.Neurol. Neurochir. Polska. 2018; 52: 228-234
- A rare case of CNS involvement with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia CLL.Neurol. - AAN Enterp. 2017; (P2.217)