- •Nineteen questionnaires from European MS registries were analysed.
- •Aim and focus as well as number of patients and inclusion criteria vary considerably.
- •Most of the MS registries collect data within common general categories.
- •There are more pronounced differences regarding specific subcategories.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders
- Overview of the epidemiology, diagnosis, and disease progression associated with multiple sclerosis.Am. J. Manag. Care. 2013; 19: S15-S20
- Epidemiology of multiple sclerosis.Neurol. Clin. 2016; 34: 919-939
- Incidence and prevalence of multiple sclerosis in Europe: a systematic review.BMC Neurol. 2013; 13: 128
- Multiple sclerosis: geoepidemiology, genetics and the environment.Autoimmun. Rev. 2010; 9: A387-A394
- Mortality in patients with multiple sclerosis.Neurology. 2013; 81: 184-192
- Variations in multiple sclerosis practice within Europe – is it time for a new treatment guideline?.Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2016; 8: 35-44
- The importance of collecting structured clinical information on multiple sclerosis.BMC Med. 2016; 14: 81
- Treatment decisions in multiple sclerosis – insights from real-world observational studies.Nat. Rev. Neurol. 2017; 13: 105-118
- Improving multiple sclerosis management and collecting safety information in the real world: the MSDS3D software approach.Expert Opin. Drug Saf. 2018; 17: 369-378
- Landscape of MS patient cohorts and registries: recommendations for maximizing impact.Mult. Scler. 2017; 1352458517698250
- Multiple sclerosis and pregnancy: experience from a nationwide database in Germany.Ther. Adv. Neurol. Disord. 2012; 5: 247-253
- Multiple sclerosis registries in Europe – results of a systematic survey.Mult. Scler. 2014; 20: 1523-1532
- MSBase: an international, online registry and platform for collaborative outcomes research in multiple sclerosis.Mult. Scler. 2006; 12: 769-774
- Multiple sclerosis epidemiological situation update: pertinence and set-up of a population based registry of new cases in Catalonia.Rev. Neurol. 2010; 50: 623-633
- The feasibility of collecting information from people with Multiple Sclerosis for the UK MS Register via a web portal: characterising a cohort of people with MS.BMC Med. Inform. Decis. Mak. 2012; 12: 73
- Assess, compare and enhance the status of Persons with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) in Europe: a European Register for MS.Acta Neurol. Scand. Suppl. 2012; : 24-30
Kobelt G., Kasteng F. Access to innovative treatments in multiple sclerosis in Europe. www.comparatorreports.se, 2009.
- Mapping Multiple Sclerosis Around the World.