Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders
- Memory B cells are major targets for effective immunotherapy in relapsing multiple sclerosis.EBioMedicine. 2017; 16: 41-50
- Vilardell-Torres M: molecular mechanisms mediated by human endogenous retroviruses (HERVs) in autoimmunity.Rev. Med. Virol. 2009; 19: 273-286
- Multiple sclerosis –like illness occurring with human immunodeficiency virus infection.Neurology. 1989; 39: 324-329
- B cells and monocytes from patients with active multiple sclerosis exhibit increased surface expression of both HERV-H Env and HERV-W Env, accompanied by increased seroreactivity.Retrovirology. 2009; 6: 104
- Histologie De La Sclerose En Plaques. 41. Gaz Hop, Paris1868 (554-5557-8, 566)
- Molecular mimicry as an inducing trigger for CNS autoimmune demyelinating disease.Immunol. Rev. 2012; 245: 227-238
- Association of human endogenous retroviruses with multiple sclerosis and possible interactions with herpes viruses.Rev. Med. Virol. 2005; 15: 179-211
- Expression of sequence variants of endogenous retrovirus RGH in particle form in multiple sclerosis.Lancet. 1998; 352: 1033
- The 150th anniversary of the first depiction of the lesions of multiple sclerosis.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry. 1988; 51: 1249-1252
- HIV and lower risk of multiple sclerosis: beginning to unravel a mystery using a record-linked database study.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry. 2015; 86: 9-12
Goodin D.S. The causal cascade to multiple sclerosis: a model for MS pathogenesis PLoS One 4 2009; e4565. February (2) 26.
- The genetics of multiple sclerosis: an up-to-date review.Immunol. Rev. 2012; 248: 87-103
- Contribution of type W human endogenous retroviruses to the human genome: characterization of HERV-W proviral insertions and processed pseudogenes.Retrovirology. 2016; 13: 67
- Just another dubious virus in cells from a patient with multiple sclerosis?.Lancet. 1991; 337: 863-864
- Retroviral envelope proteins: involvement in neuropathogenesis.J. Neurol. Sci. 2017; 380: 151-163
- S. Epstein-Barr Virus latency: current and future perspectives.Curr. Opin. Virol. 2015; 14: 138-144
- Meeting report.Meeting report. 15. 2017: 18-23
Liedthe M.D., Ryan Tomlin C., Lockhart S.M., et al. 2014. Longterm efficacy and safety of raltegravir in the management of HIV infection infect drug resist. 7, 73–84.
- Expression and activation by Epstein Barr virus of human endogenous retroviruses-W in blood cells and astrocytes: inference for multiple sclerosis.PLoS One. 2012; 7: e44991
- Could antiretroviral drugs be effective in multiple sclerosis? A case report.Eur. J. Neurol. 2011; 18: e110-e111
- Flow cytometric assay detecting cytotoxicity against human endogenous retrovirus antigens expressed on cultured multiple sclerosis cells.Clin. Exp. Immunol. 2013; 173: 398-410
- The association between human endogenous retroviruses and multiple sclerosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.PLoS One. 2017; 12e0172415
- Isolation of retroviruses from patients with multiple sclerosis.Lancet. 1991; 337: 862-863
- T-cell expansion during chronic viral infection is dependent on endogenous retroviral superantigens.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 2011; 108: 3677-3682
- Clinical trials of multiple sclerosis monitored with enhanced MRI; new sample size calculations based on large data sets.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry. 2001; 70: 494-499