In the MSARD issue of November 2017, our study has provided a validation of the Italian version of the Patient Determined Disease Steps scale (PDDS) in people with multiple sclerosis (pwMS) (
Lavorgna et al., 2017) (reference number MSARD-D-17–00229).
- Lavorgna L.
- Sparaco M.
- Esposito S.
- Motl R.W.
- Gallo A.
- Bisecco A.
- Tedeschi G.
- Bonavita S.
Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2017; 18: 173-176
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Validation of online administration of the sexual health inventory for men.J. Urol. 2013; 189: 1456-1461
- A within-subjects trial to test the equivalence of online and paper outcome measures: the Roland Morris disability questionnaire.BMC Musculoskelet. Disord. 2010; 11 (8 June 2010)
- Recommendations on evidence needed to support measurement equivalence between electronic and paper-based patient-reported outcome (PRO) measures: ispor ePRO good research practices task force report.Value Health. 2009; 12: 419-429
F.a. D. A. (FDA), 2009. Guidance for industry. Patient-reported outcome measures: use in medical product development to support labeling claims. Retreived December, 2009.
- A critical look at transition ratings.J. Clin. Epidemiol. 2002; 55: 19
- Equivalence od electronic and paper and pencil administration of patient reported outcome measures: a meta analiytic review.Value Health. 2008; 11: 322-333
- Measurement of health status. Ascertaining the minimal clinically important difference.Control Clin. Trials. 1989; 10: 407-415
- Mult. Scler. Relat. Disord. 2017; 18: 173-176
- Psychological assessment via the internet: a reliability and validity study of online (vs paper-and-pencil) versions of the General Health Questionnaire-28 (GHQ-28) and the Symptoms Check-List-90-Revised (SCL-90-R).J. Med. Internet Res. 2007; 9 (Jan31): e2
Published online: February 12, 2018
Accepted: February 10, 2018
Received: February 3, 2018
© 2018 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.