- •Unique clinical presentation with a painful erythema in neuromyelitis optica.
- •First case of neuromyelitis optica onset with an area postream syndrome triggered by a yellow fever vaccination.
- •Correlation of the area postrema syndrome and painful erythema with MRI-images.
- •Photo image of the painful erythema for illustration.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders
- Longitudinal myelitis associated with yellow fever vaccination.J. Neurovirol. 2009; 15: 348-350
- Vasodilatation in hyperalgesic rat skin evoked by stimulation of afferent A[beta]-fibers: further evidence for a role of dorsal root reflexes in allodynia.Pain. 2001; 94: 283-291
- A serum autoantibody marker of neuromyelitis optica: distinction from multiple sclerosis.Lancet. 2004; 364: 2106-2112
- Neuromyelitis optica following human papillomavirus vaccination.Neurology. 2012; 79: 285-287
- International consensus diagnostic criteria for neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders.Neurology. 2015; 85: 177-189