Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders
- The association between cognitive impairment and quality of life in patients with early multiple sclerosis.J. Neurol. Sci. 2010; 290: 75-79
- Volumetric MRI markers and predictors of disease activity in early multiple sclerosis: a longitudinal cohort study.PLoS One. 2012; 7: e50101
- Cardiovascular risk factors are associated with increased lesion burden and brain atrophy in multiple sclerosis.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry. 2016; 87: 181-187
- Vascular comorbidity is associated with more rapid disability progression in multiple sclerosis.Neurology. 2010; 74: 1041-1047
MS Brain Health. About us. MS Brain Health; 2016a. (accessed 15.07.16. at: 〈http://msbrainhealth.org/about〉).
MS Brain Health, 2016b. Brain health: time matters in multiple sclerosis – slide deck for presentation to healthcare professionals. MS Brain Health 2016b. (accessed 27.06.16. at: 〈http://msbrainhealth.org/resources/for-healthcare-professionals/article/brain-health-time-matters-in-multiple-sclerosis-slide-deck-for-hcps〉).
MS Brain Health, 2016c. Brain health: a guide for people with multiple sclerosis – slide deck for presentation to people with MS. MS Brain Health 2016c. (accessed 15.07.16. at: 〈http://msbrainhealth.org/resources/article/brain-health-a-guide-for-people-with-ms-slide-set〉).
- Brain atrophy and lesion load predict long term disability in multiple sclerosis.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry. 2013; 84: 1082-1091
- Correlation between brain volume loss and clinical and MRI outcomes in multiple sclerosis.Neurology. 2015; 84: 784-793
- Cognitive dysfunction in multiple sclerosis. II. Impact on employment and social functioning.Neurology. 1991; 41: 692-696
- Functional MRI in multiple sclerosis.J. Neuroimaging. 2007; 17: S36-S41
- Evidence for axonal pathology and adaptive cortical reorganization in patients at presentation with clinically isolated syndromes suggestive of multiple sclerosis.NeuroImage. 2003; 18: 847-855
- Cognitive reserve and symptom experience in multiple sclerosis: a buffer to disability progression over time?.Arch. Phys. Med. Rehabil. 2013; 94: 1971-1981
- Treatment effect on brain atrophy correlates with treatment effect on disability in multiple sclerosis.Ann. Neurol. 2014; 75: 43-49
- What is cognitive reserve? Theory and research application of the reserve concept.J. Int. Neuropsychol. Soc. JINS. 2002; 8: 448-460
- Brain reserve and cognitive reserve in multiple sclerosis: what you’ve got and how you use it.Neurology. 2013; 80: 2186-2193
- Vascular comorbidities in the onset and progression of multiple sclerosis.J. Neurol. Sci. 2014; 347: 23-33
- MRI correlates of disability progression in patients with CIS over 48 months.NeuroImage: Clin. 2014; 6: 312-319