Main outcome measure
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders
- An unusual case of pulmonary-renal syndrome associated with defects in type IV collagen composition and anti-glomerular basement membrane autoantibodies..American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 2005; 45: 743-748
- Anti-glomerular basement membrane disease after alemtuzumab.New England Journal of Medicine. 2008; 359: 768-769
Coles A. Alemtuzumab treatment benefit is durable: primary efficacy outcomes of CAMMS223 at 4 years. Presented at the 25th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis; Dusseldorf, Germany; 2009.
- Alemtuzumab vs. interferon beta-1a in early multiple sclerosis.New England Journal of Medicine. 2008; 359: 1786-1801
- The window of therapeutic opportunity in multiple sclerosis: evidence from monoclonal antibody therapy.Journal of Neurology. 2006; 253: 98-108
- The occurrence of autoimmune diseases in patients with multiple sclerosis and their families.Journal of Clinical Neuroscience. 2000; 7: 434-437
- Goodpasture's syndrome associated with multiple sclerosis.Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. 1998; 98: 134-135
- IL-21 drives secondary autoimmunity in patients with multiple sclerosis, following therapeutic lymphocyte depletion with alemtuzumab (Campath-1H).Journal of Clinical Investigation. 2009; 119: 2052-2061
- Anti-GBM antibody mediated disease.in: Wilkinson R J.R. Nephrology. Chapman and Hall, London1997: 599-615
- Long-term outcome of anti-glomerular basement membrane antibody disease treated with plasma exchange and immunosuppression.Annals of Internal Medicine. 2001; 134: 1033-1042
- Anti-glomerular basement membrane disease: role of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays in diagnosis.Biochemical and Molecular Medicine. 1996; 59: 52-56
Meyer D, Coles A, on behalf of the CAMMS223 Study Group. Case report of anti-glomerular basement membrane disease following alemtuzumab treatment. Presented at the 26th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis; Gothenburg, Sweden; 2010.
- Advances in the pathogenesis of Goodpasture's disease: from epitopes to autoantibodies to effector T cells.Journal of Autoimmunity. 2008; 31: 295-300
- Molecular architecture of the Goodpasture autoantigen in anti-GBM nephritis.New England Journal of Medicine. 2010; 363: 343-354
- Anti-glomerular basement membrane antibodies in the diagnosis of Goodpasture syndrome: a comparison of different assays.Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation. 2006; 21: 397-401